WE ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING OUR CLIENTS KEEP THEIR PROMISES!
Founded in 1957, we at MassMutual Southwest take great pride in helping neighbors, friends, families and business owners make good decisions when it comes to being financially prepared for many of life’s pivotal events through financial planning1, insurance, investments1 and retirement products.
WE HOLD A STRONG BELIEF THAT DOING BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY LEADS TO LONG-LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.
At MassMutual Southwest, our mission is to raise the level of professionalism of our producers and, by extension, the financial services industry as a whole. With an emphasis on high professional standards in our agents’ knowledge, ethics and experience, we believe that specialized training and education is critical in reinforcing trust with our clients.
Our agency is pleased to have Financial Services Representatives with the following professional designations:
- 11 Certified Life Underwriters (CLU)
- 10 Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- 6 Chartered Financial Consultants (ChFC)
- 4 Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- 3 Certified Financial Planners (CFP®)
- 3 Certified Family Business Specialists (CFBS)
- 3 Chartered Fund Specialists (CFS)
- 1 Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®)2
- 1 Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- 1 Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor (CRPC)
- 1 Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- 1 Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- 1 Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- 1 Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- 1 Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (MSPFP)
1 Offered through authorized registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC.
2 Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®) – a professional designation awarded to those individuals who’ve completed 120 hours of academic classes in addition to holding either Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designations and previously completing the Special Care Planner certification program. The ChSNC designation was developed by The American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. The certification program and the professional designation evolved from MassMutual’s SpecialCare(SM) Program.